Friday, June 11, 2004

T-Visor Finally Shaped

Well, last night I was able to work on shaping the T-Visor to the shape I want it to be. Now it is about 1/8th inch all around the inside. I took some new pictures and even one from the inside looking out. I know I am crazy but what the hell, it's just the way I am! LOL The next big project that lies in front of me is the crack in the key slot area. I want to carve out the key slots but need to strengthen the integrity of the area surrounding before I begin. I will bondo the helmet first, then sand it down good and work on the key slots. I know they will be a pain but have confidence that it will go smooth. Let me know what you think so far!
Thanks!

The Bucket Pics!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ed,
Looking good. Pop looks like his head shrunk. lol I
think he would have fit better in the bucket if he would
have left the glasses off, but that is just me. Lots of
hard work. Can't wait to see finished product.

Little Sis

June 12, 2004 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Glad you like it lady!
It is definately proving to be alot of work but it is very fun!

June 13, 2004 at 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

March 6, 2007 at 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home