Monday, June 07, 2004

Progress!

Well, I am finally updating this thing. Things have been crazy in the E2 household here. We have had alot of company this past few weeks. When I began this Blog, I had already begun to receive my house guests. My parents came as well as my sister, nephew, grand-niece and my sisters 2 rat terriers. It has been hectic but fun to say the least. My sister and her family has left to go back to TX and my parents will be here till June 20th or so. I have friends coming in from out of state on the 17th of June and as soon as they leave, my cousin and his wife will be staying with us for about a wek or so! I feel so honored to receive this much company in 1 year! LOL

Anyway, enough about that and lets talk about the bucket! LOL
I spent a couple days taking my time sanding and shaping out the T-Visor area. It is still a little too thick as compared to the ESB Boba helmet so I think I am going to take it down to the desirable 1/8th inch thickness that the prop builders have been generally taking it down to. Things are looking good though. After I have everything sanded to the desired shape I want then it will be time for the bondo. Now I don't know how many of you have ever worked with Bondo but that stuff is pretty potent so I will be doing that application outside! LOL
Here is the progress so far!

Eddie's Bucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

February 3, 2007 at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home